Currently, hiring is closed. Please revisit this page for updates for any opening positions after April 15th, 2023.
The Center for Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement’s Graduate Assistant help to coordinate social justice programs and cultural events and establishes campus partnerships for collaborative projects and training. Graduate Assistants will also facilitate student ambassadors’ professional and personal development and support, plan educational programs, support student organizations, and promote leadership development. Graduate Assistants must be able to work in a macro-managed and fast-paced environment, possess the ability to adapt to changes, and must work well with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Having a passion for multicultural education with an emphasis on enhancing UF’s commitment to diversity and social justice in the following offices: Asian Pacific Islander Desi Student Engagement, Black Student Engagement, Hispanic-Latinx Student Engagement, LGBTQ+ Student Engagement, and diversity and inclusion training.
- Supervising student area ambassadors to include scheduling, time reporting, task support, and meetings
- Provide support and opportunities for personal and professional growth among undergraduate staff by holding biweekly one-on-one meetings
- Guide and assist student ambassadors with program/event planning and management on social justice, community building, leadership development, and education initiatives
- Develop, implement, and analyze event/program assessments and research studies
- Attend departmental meetings
- Complete any other duties as assigned by the program director or as needed for the department
- Salary includes an in-state tuition waiver for 9 credit hours per semester, a $16,000 stipend for an academic year (fall and spring semester) & GatorGrad Care (health insurance).